We have listed here some multiple choice questions with answer on Computer Fundamental concept, Which has asked by multiple companies like ABB, Aditi, BSNL, Integra, Lifetree, L & T Infotech etc.
You can prepare your job written and interview by using these sets of question fro here.
1. The idea of _________is central to understanding the production of meaning through texts.
2. A dedicated website for providing specialized information in a particular field.
c) Web directories
d) Corporate Websites
3. A term used in the context of web design to suggest the path that user takes while browsing a website.
c) graphics media
4. HMD stands for?
a) Head Mounted Display
b) Head Masked Display
c) Head Made Display
d) Head Mounted Detection
5. BOOM stands for?
a) Binocular Omni-Orientation Manager
b) Binary Omni-Orientation Manager
c) Binocular Omni-Orientation Monitor
d) Binary Omni-Orientation Monitor
6. In this type of VR environment, the three-dimensional scene is considered as a part of the physical environment.
b) Semi immersive
c) Non immersive
7. It refers to simulated motion pictures showing movement of drawn objects.
8. ___________ animation is used to animate things that are smaller than life size.
c) Stop motion
9. A term in computer terminology is a change in technology a computer is/was being used.
10. ______ generation of computer started with using vacuum tubes as the basic components.
11. ULSI stands for?
a) Ultra Large Scale Integration
b) Under Lower Scale Integration
c) Ultra Lower Scale Integration
d) Under Large Scale Integration
12. The period of ________ generation was 1952-1964.
13. Execution of several activities at the same time.
b) parallel processing
c) serial processing
14. A parallelism based on increasing processor word size.
b) Count based
c) Bit based
d) Bit level
15. MIPS stands for?
a) Mandatory Instructions / sec
b) Millions of Instructions / sec
c) Most of Instructions / sec
d) Many Instructions / sec
16. RMI stands for?
a) Remote Mail Invocation
b) Remote Message Invocation
c) Remaining Method Invocation
d) Remote Method Invocation
17. The ___________ layer, which provides the interface that client and server application objects use to interact with each other.
18. A middleware layer between the stub skeleton and transport.
a) remote layer
b) instruction layer
c) reference layer
d) remote reference layer
19. ________________ is a paradigm of distributed computing to provide the customers on-demand, utility based computing service.
a) Remote Sensing
b) Remote Invocation
c) Cloud Computing
d) Private Computing
20. In this type of cloud, an organization rents cloud services from cloud providers on-demand basis.
21. Saas stands for?
a) Software as a service
b) System Software and services
c) Software as a system
d) System as a service
22. Which of the following is not a type of computer on the basis of operation?
23. The invention of _______________ gave birth to the much cheaper micro computers.
24. ______computers are lower to mainframe computers in terms of speed and storage capacity.
25. RFID stands for?
a) Random frequency identification
b) Radio frequency identification
c) Random frequency information
d) Radio frequency information